Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Winter is here!

Haven't written in a while so I thought I'd update



Winter has come early
This morning my car said it was 29 degrees at 7:30am
Pretty damn cold for early October if you ask me
During the day it will warm up to around 60-65, which is my favorite weather ever
I love being able to rock a hoodie and be comfortable


School is getting a little better
We started working with flash, granted it was on camera, but still flash nonetheless
The assignments are still super basic and constricting, but I see where they are coming from with them
Regardless, I can't wait for Phase 1 to be over

We also starting learning the large format view camera for commercial studio work
I had never used one before so I was pumped to get acquainted with one
They are dope. The stuff you can do with them is wild
I cannot wait till we start using them more often
I have some cool ideas for some product shots

During the first few days of school a while back they announced a contest
The name of the contest was "Fabbleschonff" or some bogus word a few kids made up
You can pretty much submit anything you want since the word has no meaning
I have a cool idea for a shot, I just need to find a model to do it for me
Hopefully I can get that done tomorrow evening


In other news, my 21st birthday is on Saturday
I'm going home to celebrate and I can't wait
I leave Friday around 2ish
I've been away from home for almost 6 weeks now
I can't wait to see everyone. It should be a lot of fun


I haven't taken any photos that I really like lately
I'm in kind of a funk that I need to get out of ASAP


I leave you with an abstract





Might as well throw this one of my roomie, Tyler up as well





Peace all!

No comments:

Blog Archive