Monday, October 13, 2008

What a weekend

This weekend was my birthday weekend so I decided to make the 300 mile trip home

I left Friday around 1pm and TomTom said I should be home at 6:15
I didn't get home until 8:45
I didn't stop for gas or food either
The traffic was out of hand
Going through NY around 5 was such a bad idea


Fast forward to Saturday night
Adrienne, Gina, Adam and myself went to Finnegans Wake in Philly
We got there around midnight
5 drinks later it was 1am and I was a dancing machine
5 more drinks on an empty stomach and it was 2am; time to leave
From 2:30am on, I was in a bad bad place
Overall, it was one of the best nights I've had in a while


Sunday night everyone went to D&B
Like always, it was a ton of fun
Won some silly prizes
Good times



It was a great weekend, spent with the people I love
Thanks to everyone who made it a good weekend



Peace all!


P.S. Drunk pictures from Saturday night coming soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive