Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's gonna be a big one

Lots of images, lots of updates


School is getting busy
We are getting lots of stuff to shoot
The assignments are still kind of so-so but we are slowly getting more freedom with each passing week
Speaking of weeks, it's hard to think I've already been up here for 7 weeks (in school for 6 of them)
Wild


A few weeks ago when I first got my 645 I shot a few rolls of expired Kodak 220 160NC that I had lying around
I think it expired in 1992 or something, so it was pretty old
Just got that developed and scanned so check those out at the end of the blog
Excuse the dust, I didn't feel like cloning it out


My 70-200/2.8L IS came in yesterday so I went out for a while with it and my trusty 5D
Got a few nice images, nothing super fancy
I've been trying to shoot my way out of this funk I've been in for a while
I do miss the 200/1.8, but the 70-200 is much more practical for what I shoot


Lets see, what else to tell you about....



Nothing comes to mind right now, so here's a load of photos


















I think it's pretty obvious as to which ones are the film scans and which are the 5D files



Peace all!

No comments:

Blog Archive