Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Color!

The trees are really starting the change up here
Ben and I went out yesterday afternoon to see if we could find anywhere cool to shoot
Didn't have the best of luck finding a good place but managed to grab a few frames before calling it a day
See the end of the blog for the images


If you haven't heard yet, Apple released to cool new stuff yesterday afternoon. Among them was the new MBP (Macbook Pro) which sounds so dope. If I had the money I'd upgrade, but honestly my current MBP is fine for now.


My 200/1.8 is officially in it's new owners hands
I will, for sure, miss it a lot, but I didn't use it enough to justify it's price
My 70-200/2.8 IS should be here tomorrow
Pretty pumped for that


I'm selling a Nikon D40 I got for my girl last Christmas that she didn't use a whole lot
Check it out and let me know if you are interested


We started printing at school today
All I can say is that I am going to be going through a lot of paper :)
I haven't printed anything in so long so it was good to see my stuff off of the computer screen again



I'll leave you with these:









Peace all!

2 comments:

Benjamin Spell said...

sweet shots, where did you get the film developed?

ben

Chris Pino said...

These one are from my 5D

Still have to get the film processed

Blog Archive