Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tomorrow cannot come fast enough

Well, tomorrow will be my first day of official class and I am pumped
I'm also feeling kind of nervous; like I won't live up to my own expectations
So, I set this goal for the year: "Be a better photographer than the day before; take chances and be more confident in myself and my work

Tomorrow I get my new camera: Mamiya 645AFD III
Talk about a sweet camera
Then in another week or so I get the Leaf Aptus 22 digital back
Image quality is going to out of this world
Can't wait!

Well anyway, did some more exploring today
This time at an abandon train yard a few miles from our house
Tons of stuff to shoot there
I'll will definitely be return there with a model and the new camera at some point




Keep an eye out for new posts with the new camera and stuff

No comments:

Blog Archive