Monday, September 15, 2008

More of the same

Haven't wrote in a little while
To be honest, nothing super exciting has happened recently...at all

School is more or less the same
A little boring and redundant, but I expected that so it's not a big deal
We are starting to get some more assignments and things should be picking up significantly within the next few weeks, so I am looking forward to that

I am also looking for some models in the general area to shoot
So if you are reading this, not that anyone does, and know of someone, shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment

As much as I thought Philly was boring, after having lived in the area for 20 years, I really miss it
There really is no place like home, as cliche as that sounds

My girl is coming up to visit this weekend and I cannot wait
By then it will have been 23 days since I last saw her...too long for me
She's the best and I absolutely love her

Well anyway, today after school the light was absolutely beautiful
Trevor, Josh and myself decided to go get lost and see if we can't find somewhere cool to shoot
We ended up on a farm where the grow "commercial grass" for golf courses
It was the greenest, most perfect I have ever seen in my entire life

Here's a few photos from the adventure:


No comments:

Blog Archive