Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The move

What can I say?
Millers Falls, MA is definitely an interesting place to live
Very different from home for sure

I'm pretty much all settled now
Thanks to my girlfriend my room looks a good as its going to look
House is pretty nice, nothing fancy but it will do just fine

I'm going to miss everyone at home a lot
I know everyone is supporting me which means so much
The whole idea of leaving everything I know and moving 5 hours away it still a little new to me
It's going to take some getting used to

I hate posting a new post without a photo and haven't had the time to go out up here yet so here's some photos of my friend bike I shot right before I left
Nothing super special just some quick snaps in the driveway

I should be updating more often now that I am settled in



No comments:

Blog Archive